In a new video message, Postmaster General Louis DeJoy discusses the Postal Service’s essential role in American life and thanks employees for their dedication to the organization and its customers. Continue reading
WASHINGTON – The Governors of the United States Postal Service are conducting a thorough, nationwide search for a successor to Postmaster General Megan J. Brennan, who announced her intent to retire effective Jan. 31, 2020.
To facilitate the search and transition process, the Postmaster General has agreed to delay her retirement date. The Chairman of the Board of Governors, Robert M. “Mike” Duncan said, “We are grateful to the Postmaster General for her continued commitment to the Postal Service, and share her confidence in the Postal Service’s strong leadership team members who will ensure that we continue to deliver for the American people.”
Postmaster General Megan Brennan has announced the following new officer roles, effective immediately: Continue reading
Chief Customer and Marketing Officer (CCMO), Jakki Krage Strako announced today the retirement of Dennis Nicoski, Acting Vice President, Sales. Sharon Owens has been named as his replacement. Excerpts from Jakki’s announcement are provided below. Continue reading
Postmaster General and Chief Executive Officer, Megan J. Brennan, has announced the following leadership changes:
- Isaac Cronkhite has been named as Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) and Executive Vice President (Acting) effective January 19. Jeff Williamson, prior CHRO has returned to the private sector.
- Jeff Johnson, Vice President, Information Technology has been named Vice President, Enterprise Analytics (Acting) effective January 19.
- Pritha Mehra, Vice President, Mail Entry and Payment Technology, has been named Vice President, Information Technology (Acting) effective January 19.
- Marc McCrery, Director, Delivery and Retail Technology, has been named Vice President, Mail Entry and Payment Technology (Acting) effective January 19.
- Ed Phelan, Vice President, Northeast Area Operations, has announced his retirement effective February 3.
- Eric Chavez, District Manager, Suncoast, has been named Vice President, Northeast Area Operations (Acting) effective February 3.
WASHINGTON — The Temporary Emergency Committee of the Board of Governors of the U.S. Postal Service (“TEC”) will meet Nov. 14 in open session at Postal Service headquarters, 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW, Washington, DC. The public is welcome to observe the meeting beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET in the Ben Franklin Room on the 11th floor. Continue reading
The Postal Service has issued a statement regarding a Trump administration proposal to reorganize some federal agencies. Continue reading