Seen on Kickstarter:
GATE is an IoT (Internet of Things) smart mailbox for the 21st century home.
GATE uses a local network to know exactly when the mail is going to be delivered each day, and notifies you from your phone, your social media, or even when you walk by the base station in your home.
GATE is made up of two main parts—the Mailbox Unit and the Home unit.
Two optional units, a solar box and an antenna that both mount on your mailbox, extend the battery life and range of your Mailbox sensor.
As more people participate in the network, it gets stronger and more effective. It can even analyze mailbox data from around the neighborhood and share alerts about potential mail theft. It all happens automatically, so that you can get your mail without having to worry.
- Smart mailboxes distributed network learns local mail delivery patterns.
- Runs on solar panel and built using green materials.
- Instant alerts when your mail arrives.
- Predictive system gives you ETA every single day.
- Alerts your phone via text, email or Twitter.
- Up to 500 feet line of sight range
- Up to 2000 feet line of sight range with GATE+