postalnews.com morning headlines for May 30
- Britain Plans I.P.O. for Postal Service
New York Times Comment
- OIG says USPS should hire more part timers, casuals
Federal Times Comment
- Police charge former postal clerk with larceny, forgery
The (New London CT) Day Comment
- USPS apologizes to bride-to-be (after being shamed by TV news report)
WECT Wilmington, NC Comment
- What Would Happen if the Postal Service and FEHBP Part Ways?
Government Executive Comment
- Video: Simple postal form can lead to identity theft
- A Troubling Sign for Tablet Magazines?
Dead Tree Edition Comment