IOWA CITY, Iowa, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — TMone announced today it has been awarded a contract with renewal options through 2023 by the United States Postal Service (USPS) to provide Inside Sales Services and Small to Medium Business Customer Acquisition strategies.
TMone is tasked at targeting new customers for the Postal Service and bringing them through the Every Door Direct Mail process.
– Accelerate speed to new sales, revenue growth, and Return on Investment (ROI) with regards to the Every Door Direct Mail service;
– Develop methods for lead generation with regard to the Every Door Direct Mail service;
– Improve Customer Experience Measurement (CEM) scores with regards to new small and medium sized businesses;
– Validate and/or support the Postal Service’s concept of an Inside Sales program;
– Adjust and refine the strategy and design of the Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) Inside Sales program to enhance and improve overall program performance and augment the optional full Inside Sales program deployment phase for expanding product coverage and capacity.
TMone is a provider of domestic business services and customer relationship management (CRM) outsourcing. With locations in the Midwest and Northern Great Plains, delivers new jobs to America’s hometowns. Call Center Outsourcing is a people business, and TMone is in the business of augmenting and supplementing other companies human capital needs. TMone has grown every year since inception and start-up in 2003 and is on Inc. Magazine’s Honor Roll List of Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies for the last five years. TMone also provides cutting-edge Software as a Service (SaaS) Enterprise integrations. This enables TMone to drive efficiency, automation and effectiveness with technology solutions that are on par with its largest global competitors, at a lower cost and executed far more nimbly.
“TMone recognizes the importance of speed to new sales for the United States Postal Service and the Every Door Direct Mail program. TMone’s substantial experience in small business customer acquisition, sales pipeline development, account management and technology customization are essential for the Postal Service Program,” said Anthony Marlowe, President of TMone. “The Postal Service’s Every Door Direct Mail product is a tremendous tool for entrepreneurs to build their business on an ongoing basis, added Marlowe.”
Every Door Direct Mail from the United States Postal Service allows SMB business to reach every home, every address, every time. Small businesses can find the customers that matter most. Postage is as low as 14.5â‚µ per piece – and you don’t need to know names or street addresses. You simply identify the neighborhoods you want to target, and your printed piece is delivered with the day’s mail to every address.