The U.S. Postal Service building was occupied when the flat roof gave way during severe weather Thursday, sending three people to the hospital with minor injuries. Continue reading
NEW YORK – United Parcel Service, Inc., the world’s largest package delivery company, will pay $2.25 million and clarify its pregnancy accommodation policies to resolve a pregnancy discrimination charge that was investigated by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the federal agency announced today. Continue reading
COLUMBUS, Ohio – A former United States Postal Carrier pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court today to stealing mail parcels that contained narcotics and then selling those narcotics in his neighborhood. Continue reading
HELENA-WEST HELENA, Ark. — Police in Helena-West Helena are following leads and vow to make an arrest in Monday’s armed robbery of a bank and attempted robbery of a post office. Now, new evidence is emerging.
When the gunman wearing a “Scream” mask entered the post office lobby, employees went into a safe area, allegedly abandoning customer Jay Southard in the open with the armed man. Continue reading
HUNTINGTON STATION, NY — The U.S. Postal Service (USPS) today honored the 200th anniversary of the birth of Walt Whitman with a new stamp in its Literary Arts series, commemorating the life, work and words of the poet some revere as the “Father of Modern American Poetry,” at his Long Island birthplace. Continue reading
New Postal Regulatory Commission Commissioners Ann Fisher and Ashley Poling join Legislative & Political Director Bob Levi on the September 13 edition of NAPS Chat.
Topics: Congressional experience as the newest members of the PRC, role of the PRC, the Postal Service’s universal service obligation, and issues percolating at the commission.
Source: NAPS Chat
A postal worker is recovering Friday after he suffered major injuries to his legs when he was pinned between his U.S. Postal Service Truck and a car. Continue reading
- New Mailing Process for Cremated Remains Effective Sept 30, 2019
- 50 Homemade M-80s Intercepted by Postal Workers in Virginia; North Carolina Man Pleads Guilty
- Massachusetts Postmaster Charged with Stealing Government Funds
- USPS investigating mail theft at Las Vegas branch
- UPS To Hire About 100,000 For Holiday Season
- Spooky Silhouettes Forever Stamps to be Released in Time for Halloween
- Postal Employee Sentenced to Over Seven Years In Prison for Delivering Meth
- Homeless deliver problems to Mar Vista Post Office
- US postal worker accused of making up story about shooting after accidentally discharging his gun in his mail truck
- US Postal Service charter flights have big, [REDACTED] problem