- Central Florida customers cry foul over Amazon delivery mistakes
- USPS to shut down remote.usps.gov access
- COLA for retirees bouncing around
- Ohio postal worker who went on amusement park rides while “too injured to work” injured pleads guilty
- Police: Postal worker carjacked while delivering mail in SW Houston
- Excessive post office heat frustrates workers, customers
- Trump visit to NYC to cause mail disruptions
- El Paso: Why are there long lines at my post office?
- USPS apologizes, promises to correct Richmond area mail delivery issues
- Roaches cause temporary mail suspension in Buffalo
APPLE VALLEY, Minn. (KMSP) – The U.S. Postal Service is now investigating several Planned Parenthood mailers that were defaced with threatening messages in the southeast metro. Continue reading
BUFFALO, N.Y. – The United States Postal Service prides itself on delivering the mail in the harshest of conditions. “Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night” is supposed to slow a mail carrier, according to the agency’s unofficial motto.
Yet, somehow, on a perfectly sunny Friday in Buffalo, the Postal Service temporarily suspended mail delivery at 31 Marine Drive, a Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority building known as The Coastline. The problem, however, wasn’t snow, rain, heat or gloom of night.
It was roaches.
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -U.S. Postal Inspectors in Tucson are investigating a rash of mail thefts in a mid-town neighborhood. It’s happening near Oracle and Miracle Mile. Continue reading
OLDSMAR (FOX 13) – In broad daylight, there’s no sign of them. But, at dusk, they take flight. The Oldsmar Post Office is undergoing renovations, and with that, it’s given bats a way in. Continue reading
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Air conditioning problems at a post office on Sunbeam Road in Mandarin have customers and federal employees heated. Continue reading
WINTER PARK, Fla. – Richard Hornsby expected to find a toy for his son purchased and shipped for free thanks to his Amazon Prime subscription at his home last weekend.
The company said it had been delivered, but when they returned to their Winter Park home, it was gone. Continue reading
SIOUX FALLS, SD — The U.S. Postal Service celebrated the beauty of flowers from American gardens by issuing the Flowers from the Garden Forever stamps yesterday. The four stamps feature bountiful floral bouquet still lifes by Elizabeth Brandon of Franklin, TN. Please share the news on social media using the hashtag #FlowerStamps. Continue reading
Revving up his engine as the monsoon clouds begin to open, Nopadol Choihirun steers his weathered boat under a two-lane bridge to keep his pile of envelopes and parcels dry. Continue reading