CHICOPEE – A man accused of driving about 100 miles an hour on Granby Road and running a red light has been arrested after allegedly causing a three-car crash Saturday. Continue reading
A former United States postal worker has pled guilty to theft of mail she obtained from her delivery route in Hillsboro Beach, Florida.
Acting U.S. Attorney Benjamin G. Greenberg of the Southern District of Florida and Special Agent in Charge Maximo Eamiguel, United States Postal Service Office of Inspector General (USPS-OIG), Southern Area Field Office, made the announcement. Continue reading
BOSTON – The former Postmaster of the U.S. Postal Service Post Offices in Blackstone and Jefferson, Mass., was sentenced today in federal court in Worcester for stealing approximately $31,000 from the U.S. Postal Service.
Carlitos Molina, 36, was sentenced by U.S. District Court Judge Timothy H. Hillman to two years of probation, the first six months of which is to be served in home confinement, and ordered to pay restitution of $30,874. Continue reading
- NALC: House committee spending blueprint targets USPS for “massive cuts”
- Mail Carrier Caught on Camera Cursing, Throwing Package Banned From Interacting With Public
- USPS retiree to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
USPS News Link
- Mail Handlers Union secures delay of proposed involuntary reassignments
Mail Handler Union News
- Analyst claims USPS is subsidizing Amazon
Wall Street Journal
- USPS Must Face Trial For Lady Liberty Stamp Mix-Up
- 93-year-old mail carrier still on the job after 60 years
WIVB TV Buffalo
- Family: West Virginia Postal Worker Dies After Collapsing on Route
WOWK Charleston WV
- Ohio LLV goes up in flames
NALC Branch 500 Rapid Response
- Video: Mailman mails 5-year-old boy $20 for giving him free Kool-Aid from his stand
WILX TV Detroit
The National Association of Postal Supervisors says it has been receiving calls about a rumored early-out offer for supervisors and managers. NAPS says the reports are “fake news”. Continue reading
BOSTON – A former U.S. Postal Service employee pleaded guilty today in federal court in Boston to fraudulently obtaining worker’s compensation for medical travel. Continue reading
WASHINGTON – Three United States Postal Service workers have been found guilty by a jury for moving as much as a half-ton of marijuana through a Northwest D.C. post office.
Kendra Brantley, Deenvaughn Rowe and Alicia Norman were indicted last summer and convicted Friday of felony charges of bribery and conspiracy to commit bribery. Continue reading
AUSTIN (KXAN) — The United States Postal Service says they are seeing an unusually high number of mail theft cases in Central Texas. Continue reading
A portrait of the nation’s first Postmaster General recently returned to USPS headquarters in Washington, DC.
The 7-foot painting of Benjamin Franklin was commissioned in 1918 for PMG Albert Burleson. The artist was Benedict Anton Osnis. Continue reading
A complaint made by a postal service employee may have prompted the temporary emergency closure of the Pulaski, Virginia Post Office. Continue reading