The video pretty much says it all — too big a TV and too small a getaway car. Continue reading
- USPS Workers Are Overpaid and Should Lose Collective-Bargaining Rights, Trump Panel Says
- UPS: We can give consumers ‘much better service’ with mailbox access
- Robbery suspects hold post office employees at gunpoint in Immokalee FL
- Bait package on porch nabs Amazon delivery driver in Oregon
- NALC committee denies appeals of two losing candidates in leadership election
- APWU President says “an announcement” on contract talks will be made on December 21
- Armed robbery at Missouri Post Office
- 4 suspected package thieves arrested in Yakima during USPS sting operation
- Postal workers claim USPS managers force them to falsify package deliveries
- USPS Finally Delivers Mail To Bedridden Queens Man In Need Of Medication
LAS VEGAS – A local cremation company is pleading for the public’s help after a thief stole the remains of three people from a valley post office Friday. Continue reading
YAKIMA, Wash. — Some Grinches seem to be making their way through Yakima neighborhoods. Continue reading
UPS could improve its delivery services if the United States Postal Service began selling rights to access mailboxes as recommended by the Trump administration, Chairman and CEO David Abney told CNBC on Wednesday. Continue reading
PROVIDENCE, RI – One of two men charged in federal court in April with stealing mail from United States Postal Service collection boxes in and around Providence and Pawtucket by “fishing” out envelopes, today admitted his role in a conspiracy that resulted in the theft of mail and of more than $97,600 worth of checks from envelopes deposited in the collection boxes. Continue reading
United States Attorney Richard W. Moore of the Southern District of Alabama announced that four employees of the United States Postal Service were indicted for various crimes in connection with the distribution of marijuana. Continue reading
Deputies with the Collier County Sheriff’s Office are looking for four men who they said robbed several US post office employees at gunpoint Wednesday morning. Continue reading
HILLSBORO, Ore. — An Amazon package delivery driver admitted stealing a package off a porch in the Aloha area, according to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office. Continue reading
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – For many residents in one Queens community it hasn’t been a matter of when the mail will arrive, it’s been a question of if their packages will ever be delivered.
The mail emergency in the Rockaways has been going on for nearly a year.
Now, one man whose life literally depends on receiving medication through the mail is getting action after CBS2 demanded answers from the U.S. Postal Service.
Joe Coughlan says he can’t believe what a difference a few minutes made after he shared his story on CBS2.
“Packages that have literally been missing for months are suddenly showing up here,” Coughlan told CBS2’s Hazel Sanchez Monday.