From the National Rural Letter Carriers’ Association
May 19, 2020
The National Rural Letter Carriers’ Association and United States Postal Service have mutually agreed to extend the Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) linked below through July 17, 2020.
- Temporary Paid Leave for Rural Carrier Associates
- Temporary Expanded Sick Leave for Dependent Care during COVID-19
- Temporary Workplace Changes to Promote Social Distancing – COVID-19
- Temporary Expanded Scheduling of Assistant Rural Carriers (ARCs)
- Regular Carriers Working Other Routes and on Sundays
NOTE: Regarding the MOU titled Temporary Paid Leave for Rural Carrier Associates, the extension provides Rural Carrier Associates the opportunity to utilize the 80 hours of paid leave provided in the original MOU, it does not provide an additional 80 hours.