Mailman helped save Kentucky business (and 3 dogs) from being consumed by fire

OVINGTON, Ky. — When Michelle Kirn smelled burning plastic inside her workshop on Aug. 8, she didn’t immediately realize the upper floor of Grainwell was on fire.

If not for the quick intervention of a passing mail carrier who spotted signs of fire from outside, she said Friday, the damage to Grainwell — a shop that creates and sells customized wood products — could have been much more severe.

“He looked like he was in a frantic, like, panic,” she said. “He runs in and says, ‘Did you know your building is on fire?'”

Source: Mailman helped save Covington business from being consumed by fire – WCPO Cincinnati, OH