- Survey Finds Turmoil in Postal Workforce
“Survey Says: No Recognition for Good Work; Supervisors Don’t Care for Workers as People; Don’t Feel Job Is Important; Fellow Employees Not Committed to Doing Quality Work.”
Click here to view the comments on our Facebook page
- UPS takes back some last mile deliveries from USPS as earnings rise
Wall Street Journal
- USPS Can’t Be Sued Over Delayed Wedding Invitations, Judge Says
New York Law Journal
- McCaskill: Is USPS undercharging FedEx and UPS?
- Poll: How has PMG Megan Brennan done compared to her predecessor, Pat Donahoe?
- OIG: USPS Cost-Cutting Strategies ‘Not Sustainable’
- USPS Orders an Additional 3,339 Extended Capacity Delivery Vehicles
- Thinking about the future of the post office: An interview with the OIG’s Amanda Weaver
- NYPD cops arraigned in beating of letter carrier
- NALC City Carrier Assistant (CCA) Resource Guide now available online
National Association of Letter Carriers