The ten most read articles last week:
- USPS releases guidelines regarding temporary involuntary reassignments
National Association of Postal Supervisors 1 Comment
- Has Bernie Sanders “forced the USPS board of governors out of business”?
- Employees sought for next Postal Service TV ad
postalnews.com 8 Comments
- “War on Christmas” season starts early this year!
- Pennsylvania man charged with filing $20K in false USPS insurance claims
Wilkes-Barre Times Leader Comment
- USPS responds to Daily Caller’s “War on Religion” story
- Arizona Congressman to Re-Introduce Bill Preventing Post Office Closures In High-Growth ZIP Codes
- NAPUS invites all EAS employees to become full members
- Video: USPS package delivery bedevils Illinois business owner
KTVI St Louis Comment
- Update: Pedestrian struck by USPS vehicle in El Paso has died
KFOX El Paso Comment