Video: asbestos found at Virginia post office, mail being inspected

GLADE SPRING, VA (WJHL) – An electrical fire forced a Southwest Virginia town to find another place to process mail. But another problem was discovered at the Glade Spring Post Office.

On Friday afternoon, firefighters made quick work of the electrical fire at the post office.

Glade Spring’s Assistant Fire Chief Ricky Stumbo gave News Channel 11 more information. He said, "our understanding is that the ceiling of that facility is full of asbestos."

Asbestos that might have contaminated the people of Glade Spring’s mail.

WJHL.com

Rewad more: GSVFD: asbestos found at post office, mail being inspected – WJHL.com.

  • Mayra Dube

    Never mind the mail. What about the people who work there??