NSW postal worker burned by acid in parcel

A postal worker suffered burns after a parcel containing an acidic substance burst open at a sorting depot on Sydney’s north shore.A postal worker is being treated for burns to his hands after a parcel containing a highly acidic liquid broke open at a post office on Sydney’s north shore.Several other Australia Post staff were taken to Royal North Shore Hospital as a precaution after the incident at a sorting office on Rodborough Road, in Frenchs Forest on Monday morning.

Read more: NSW postal worker burned by acid in parcel | SBS World News.