The US Postal Service’s Bord of Governors holds its regular monthly meeting today, and for thefirst time, the afternoon open session will be broadcast live over the Internet. Click here to listen to the webcast, which begins at 2 PM.
Board of Governors; Sunshine Act Meeting
DATE AND TIMES: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, at 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
PLACE: Washington, DC, at U.S. Postal Service Headquarters, 475 Lâ€™Enfant Plaza, SW., in the Benjamin Franklin Room.
STATUS: Tuesday, May 10 at 8 a.m.â€” Closed; and at 2 p.m.â€” Open.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Tuesday, May 10 at 8 a.m. (Closed)
1. Strategic Issues.
3. Financial Matters.
4. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues.
5. Governorsâ€™ Executive Sessionâ€” Discussion of prior agenda items and Board Governance.
Tuesday, May 10 at 2 p.m. (Open)
1. Approval of Minutes of Previous Meetings.
2. Remarks of the Chairman of the Board.
3. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO.
4. Committee Reports.
5. Quarterly Report on Financial Performance.
6. Quarterly Report on Service Performance.
7. Tentative Agenda for the June 20â€“ 21, 2011, meeting in Washington, DC.